Three Minute Film Competition
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Please read the terms and conditions of the competition below:
- Entrants must be the original creator(s) of video entries.
- By entering a video(s) into this competition; entrants give consent for the Organ-on-a-Chip Technologies Network (based at Queen Mary University of London) to broadcast their works on its YouTube channel, website and other publicity materials (e.g. promotional brochures). The winning videos may also be downloaded and shared on the Network website.
- When using images of people, where any individual(s) feature prominently and are clearly identifiable, the lead entrant must ensure that photo and filming consent is obtained from any such individual before entering the competition.
- Do not use any copyrighted material within your video - this includes background music where applicable.
- Entrant name will appear as a credit with the video.
- Entries will be judged by a panel including network directors, an early career researcher and member(s) of the public. The winners and prizes will be announced at the short-list screening event. The judges can choose not to award any prizes. The judges’ decision is final.