Organ-on-a-Chip symposia series
Please join us for an afternoon of research talks on the latest developments in organ-on-a-chip and in vitro models technology.
This month's keynote lecture will be from Prof. Milica Radisic, University of Toronto. Additional talks and programme details will be announced shortly.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/organ-on-a-chip-network-symposium-tickets-114091205868
The symposia series plans include:
- a broad focus encompassing all in vitro models research aimed at predicting human biology
- a mix of abstract talks and invited high profile speakers in the field
- meetings to take place within core working hours enabling everyone to attend
- talks will not be recorded, to encourage sharing of unpublished data
- publishing abstracts on the OOACT Network website
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS for the first series of symposia, running from September up to February next year. Please complete the abstracts (350 words max) using the abstract submission form available on the website and e-mail to email@example.com by the closing date: 1st August 2020.