Organ-on-a-Chip Technologies Network
Learning and Collaborative Event 2019
8 & 9 April 2019, Graduate Centre, Queen Mary University of London
This event provides a valuable opportunity for network members from academia, healthcare, industry and governance to take part in a range of talks, industry demonstrations, training sessions and network workshops.
The draft event programme can be found here and includes:
- Day 1: Research talks, industry demonstrations and collaboration sessions including training
- Day 2 (Optional): Public engagement planning: special opportunity to get involved in the development of our funded public engagement activities. This session will incorporate professional training and activity planning.
Call for abstracts
If you are interested in being considered for a poster or research talk, please submit your abstract by downloading and completing this template (Microsoft Word) and sending to: Julia Coffey, firstname.lastname@example.org by noon, 21 February 2019.
- The event is open to all members of the Organ-on-a-Chip Technologies Network free of charge.
- Please register for the event here
- The OOACT Network is providing funding for overnight accommodation on the QMUL Mile End Campus on 8 April. This offer is available for up to 10 early career academics who register for both days and live outside London. You must be willing to write a brief report & personal reflections on the event. If you are interested in taking up this offer, please complete the relevant section during online registration before midnight 6 March 2019.
- Further accommodation information can be found here
Map and travel advice
- Venue address: Graduate Centre, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS
- How to find us