Organ-on-a-Chip Technologies Network
Learning and Collaborative Event 2019
8 & 9 April 2019, Graduate Centre, Queen Mary University of London
This event provides a valuable opportunity for network members from academia, healthcare, industry and governance to take part in a range of talks, industry demonstrations, training sessions and network workshops.
The final event programme can be found here and includes:
- Day 1: Research talks, industry demonstrations and collaboration sessions including training
- Day 2 (Optional): Public engagement planning: special opportunity to get involved in the development of our funded public engagement activities. This session will incorporate professional training and activity planning.
Research talks and posters
- The event is open to all members of the Organ-on-a-Chip Technologies Network free of charge.
- Please register for the event here
- Applications for accommodation are now closed.
- Further accommodation information can be found here