Date: 14 October 2020 Time: 13:30 - 16:00
Keynote speaker: Prof. Gordana Vunjak-Novakovic, Columbia University
- 1.30pm Keynote: Prof Gordana Vunjak-Novakovic, Columbia University, New York: "Human "organs on a chip" platforms for modeling physiology and disease" (45 mins plus Q&A)
- 2.30pm: Abstract presentations (20 mins plus Q&A)
- Gopu Sriram, National University of Singapore, "Advancing Skin and Oral Mucosa Models using Organ-on-a-Chip Devices"
- Mootaz M. Salman, Harvard University: "Design and validation of a human brain endothelial microvessel-on-a-chip open microfluidic model enabling advanced optical imaging"
- Chiara Barberio, Owens Lab, University of Cambridge: "Development of a 3D in vitro model of the neurovascular unit (NVU) integrated with a conducting polymer device for continuous monitoring"
- 3.30pm Flash talk:
- Tanja Šuligoj, Quadram Institute Bioscience, Norwich Research Park, "Effects of fermented human milk oligosaccharides on gut barrier function in adults"
- 3.35pm – 4pm: Q&A
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Wish to share your latest research findings with network members? Please submit an abstract for the opportunity to present at a future symposium.
Updated by: Julia Coffey