Date: 11 November 2020 Time: 13:30 - 16:00
Keynote speaker: Dr Karl Koehler, Harvard Medical School
- 1.30 – 2.30 pm: Abstract presentations (20 mins plus Q&A)
- Arunima Sengupta, ARTORG Organs-on-Chip Technologies, University of Bern, Switzerland, "Modelling chronic lung diseases in a bio-inspired breathing alveolus-on-chip model"
- Asli Akidil, Clinical Pharmacology & Safety Sciences, R&D, AstraZeneca, "Development and application of a bone marrow microphysiological system to inform oncology drug-combination scheduling"
- Haneen Alsehli, Centre for Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine, King's College London, "An integrated pipeline for high-throughput screening and profiling of spheroids using simple live image analysis of frame to frame variations"
- 2.30pm: Flash talk (5mins)
- Abhinav Bhushan Department of Biomedical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology, "White/Brown Adipose-Liver Cross Talk Through the Path to Type 2 Diabetes"
- 3pm - Keynote: Dr Karl Koehler, Harvard Medical School: "Building multi-lineage sensory organoids from stem cells" (45 mins plus Q&A)
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Wish to share your latest research findings with network members? Please submit an abstract for the opportunity to present at a future symposium.
Updated by: Julia Coffey