Dates: 10-11 May 2022
BIOCHIP Berlin International Forum on BioChips and BioChip Solutions, the principal meeting addressing advanced biochip-related sectors, is offering a unique forum to review the present status, the latest developments and future prospects from both commercial and academic worlds.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Micro- and nanofluidic systems & components.
- Lab-on-a-chip, organ/body-on-a-chip.
- Microfabrication techniques & materials.
- Modelling, simulation, design & testing tools.
- Instruments, reagents & consumables.
Updated by: Julia Coffey