Sabbatical project pump-priming applications - 25.5K max per project - submission deadline: 16.00hrs, Wednesday 10 July 2019.
Our sabbatical funding will help deliver Organ-on-a-Chip Technologies Network (OOACT) aims which include: stimulating new collaborations between network members, and integrating research activity across traditional research disciplines.
Funding is available to OOACT network members only. All applicants must be members of the network. Membership is free and can be obtained by registering.
- Research scope covers model development, validation and use in: organ on a chip, in vitro models and physiomimetic systems
- Preliminary work to support full funding application
- New collaborations
- Applications must be sabbatical in nature and academic led
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate (PDRA) engagement is strongly encouraged
- Sabbatical researcher must work in a host laboratory different to their current place of work
- Minimum of 2 investigators on a project (one from the home and one from the host institutes for the sabbatical)
- Project must be completed within six months of award beginning granted
- All funds awarded in this sabbatical round must be spent by: 31 May 2020. All invoices for spend to be submitted by 14 June 2020.
- Sabbatical funding Q&A sheet
- Sabbatical funding agreement template (PDF) - for reference only
- Funded projects - award round 1
How to apply
Please see application documents:
- Sabbatical funding application: guidance and regulations (PDF)
- Sabbatical funding application form (Word)
The deadline for receipt of sabbatical project applications is 16.00 hrs on Wednesday 10 July 2019. Applications must be emailed to Julia Coffey, OOACT network administrator at email@example.com
Please see our activities page for more information on sabbaticals.